Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter!!

Korean's do not celebrate Easter like we do...... but since us Foreigners are here they did!! I believe Easter was on April 4th but our school decided to celebrate on April 9th??
My class painted and dyed Easter eggs, and made baskets. Brown eggs are really hard to dye a colour.














I made rabbit ears for all my kids but only the girls would wear them.







































When the kids were playing outside, I went to the classroom to "get something" (hide candy). I told the kids I just saw a visitor in the classroom and they yelled... the EASTER BUNNY. They all totally believed that I saw him hiding the candy and were asking me questions about what he looked like. It was too funny. They had an awesome time finding the candy and it reminded me of being young again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment